Tuesday, August 30, 2011

ROCCO'S BACK...AND HE'S GOT HOT SEATERS!

Meow, fans and friends...yes, I'm back. the Human has forgiven me for showing off my kitty strength, but of course i have been duly warned not to go ANYWHERE near that DVR box.

Can you believe August is practically over...this week is Labor Day weekend, the unofficial end of summer. I can barely believe it! So, I have just a few announcements about coming attractions.

If you've enjoyed my HOT SEAT INTERVIEWS (the one with Caitlin Kittredge is my latest) then you are going to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE what's coming up in the last third of the year! The end of September Adult and YA author JENNIFER TURNER (J. R. TURNER) will be sitting in my hotseat! Jennifer is also a YA acquisition editor for Echelon Press. So look forward to that.

In early DECEMBER - hold onto your hats - Paranormal romance author MICHELLE ROWEN sits in my hotseat! Yes, the creator of Sarah Dearly talks about her new mystery series featuring Sarah and Thierry, answers my questions and I generally drool......but anyway.....

At a date to be determined.....THE QUEEN OF VAMPIRE CHICK LIT, MARY JANICE DAVIDSON, sits in my hotseat! YOW!

and dont' forget - DANCING WITH THE STARS starts Sept 19 - did you see that cast! and CASTLE premiers that night as well - I can't hardly wait!!!!!!!

Speaking of CASTLE, we will have another fundraiser for his charity, KIDS NEED TO READ before the end of the year, so stay tuned for more details!

OK, is that jam-packed or what? Keep watching this blog for more announcements! Hope IRENE did not affect too many people (the Human's bathroom ceiling bought it, but not too badly) and now I must relinquish the computer, becasue the HUMAN has a novel and a novella to finish.....



MEOWINGLY YOURS,


ROCCO
SCI FI BLOGGING CAT

No comments:

Post a Comment