Tuesday, January 25, 2011

MY SECOND POST!


Wow, my second post already! I'm really getting the hang of this blogging thing, meow!


I wanted to write something meaningful for my second post, and I thought maybe I should not be such a "glory hog" and introduce in more detail the other residents of my humble abode: namely, my brother, two sisters, and last but not least, my human.


First: My brother Maxx. Maxx was a rescue cat, found in the street, stumbled into the home of a friend of my human and, as her last calico cat had just passed, and my master is a sucker for red cats, he was adopted toot-sweet! Maxxie's a sweet guy, even I have to admit that :) and he follows my lead whatever - usually leading him into mischief. My favorite thing to say is "Maxx did it!"


Then we have the other two "old ladies" - Trixie, a gray tabby, who's been with my master since 1997 - and "Gata" or "LJ" - a very sweet gray and white cat. Her only fault is she's a REAL scaredy cat and Maxx and I (particularly I) love to chase her around the house. She and I sometimes even engage in boxing. Fun.


And then there's MOM...


Mom's a hardworking divorcee who loves animals and would like nothing better than to turn her writing hobby into a full time gig. she squirrels away time on the weekends to write her stories, and has had a few published - but so far nothing big. Her latest, NO REST FOR THE WICCA, is an "indie" meaning it's independently published by Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Smashwords. Mom's still trying, though, to land an agent with other novels. I hope she does soon. We could use a new playhouse heh heh heh


So, that's the fam! And I, as head cat and blogger, will report on interesting activities, new books, books I've read, and so on. As a matter of fact, I'm almost done with one...look for that post later in the week.


Got to stretch my paws now - and I think I hear Mom in the kitchen!

Chow time!


Signing off,


ROCCO

No comments:

Post a Comment