Thursday, February 9, 2012

Coming Events cast their shadows before....

MEOW!

it's time to let you all know what's ahead for February:  Firstoff, it's National Prevent a Litter Month, and I shall be expounding on that next week.  I shall also bring everyone up to date on what's happening with the Dark Shadows movie, my quest for my very own Browncoat (no, that hasnt' been forgotten and NO, I did not get one for Christmas...bummer!)  I shall also lay out my plans to try and ensnare CASTLE for my hotseat!

As far as guest authors, the below are scheduled:
February 14, Nancy Bilyeau, author of THE CROWN has a Q&A and a giveaway!
February 20:  YA and UF author Caitline Kittredge drops by with a guest post!


And coming up in March:  Charlaine Harris, Sookie Stackhouse's creator, sits in my hotseat! MEOW!

So, as you can see, we've got lots coming up....and now I must start preparing!

Have a grandoise weekend, kitties!



ROCCO
SCI FI BLOGGING CAT

No comments:

Post a Comment