Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Got Ghoul?


Okay, I promised you all my catly views on some books I've read, and this is the first....drumroll please!


GHOULS, GHOULS, GHOULS, by Victoria Laurie!


My human and I are both huge fans of Victoria, who happens to be a REAL psychic who lives in Texas. although best known for her "Abby Cooper,Psychic Eye" series, her "Ghost Hunter" series, featuring M.J. Halliday, is a real winner, and the latest entry isn't any exception.


Here's a brief synopsis:

When M.J. Holliday and the crew of her cable TV show, Ghoul Getters, venture to the haunted ruins of Dunlow Castle in Ireland, drawn by the legend of hidden treasure, they hope the road will rise up to meet them, that the wind will always be at their backs-and that the resident phantom won't push them off a cliff. If they treasure their lives, M.J. and her ghost busters need to get the drop on the menacing phantom...


Me, I kinda miss Dr. Steve Sable, MJ's former crush, but her new guy, fellow psychic Heath Whitefeather, is no slouch! I was pleased to note that the black pug she adopted in the last book is missing Heh heh - and I wasn't too crazy about her parrot, either - my suggestion for improement - Victoria, get MJ a CAT!


I give this four and a half paws out of five - good reading. - even without a cat in it.

For future edificatin, my rating system:


FIVE PAWS - RUN OUT AND GET THIS NOW! A KEEPER - KNOCK OVER EVERYONE IN LINE IF YOU HAVE TO

FOUR PAWS - EXCELLENT - YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED

THREE PAWS - AN ENTERTAINING READ

TWO PAWS - GOOD BUT NOT GREAT - A FLIP OF THE TAIL



ONE PAW - GOOD GOD, GET A BOWL OF KIBBLE AND DON'T BOTHER.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, awesome! Thank you so much for choosing the Museum as part of your fave blogs list - Keep up the good work! -- Curator

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Riana from USA i want to testify of a powerful spell caster who return my ex boyfriend,it all started when i took his phone and saw a lady message him that she enjoyed the last time and i confronted him about it he was angry and and stop talking to me from that day he started acting strange then he told me he didn't want me anymore that he loves someone else i was so diver-stated i cried all day and night he blocked me from his Instagram and on phone so i couldn't reach him anymore this made me sad and cry even the more i was searching for something online when i saw a comment about Dr Ogudugu great work i contacted him and told him about my problems and i did everything he asked me to do he told me after 24hrs my ex will return back to me well i doubted him though because my ex didn't want to have anything to do with me anymore the next day to my greatest surprise he called me and was begging me to give him another chance now we are both happy together all thanks to Dr Ogudugu he can also help you contact greatogudugu@gmail.com/WhatsApp: +2348063739701

    ReplyDelete