Tuesday, December 18, 2012

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Meow! Happy Holidays everyone. A special thanks to all our readers and to all the authors who have participated on my blog this year! We look forward to seeing most of you again (along with some new ones) in 2013!

and thanks to all who participated in the "Holiday Gift Card Hop". We will be doing these next year too!

The winner of the $15 Amazon Gift Card was ....Sandy! Congrats, Sandy, watch for an email from the HUMAN!

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays to everyone. I'm taking a looong catnap waiting for Santa.....hope there is catnip under the tree.....but we will be back week of December 26 with Ilona Andrews!

MEOW!



ROCCO
Incredible Blogging Cat

1 comment:

  1. I am a cat lover and completely adore this blog. I have a dozen of cats at my place and whenever i check out this blog I make sure all of them are around me so we can enjoy this cat time together.

    ReplyDelete