Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Chazz reviews Black Cat and the Accidental Angel

 Merow! Chazz here!  I'm on my second review already, wow! ROCCO is really throwing me into the hot seat!


the book I'm reviewing today is BLACK CAT AND THE ACCIDENTAL ANGEL.



This is part of a series written by Elaine Faber. The main characters are Black Cat aka Thumper and his main squeeze, Noe-Noe. As he story opens Thumper and Noe Noe are returning home with their humans from a vacation.  A traffic incident finds one of the humans rushed to the hospital and the cats abandoned.  Thumper wakes up with amnesia, and his companion, NoeNoe promises to take care of him. "Call me your angel," she says.  And so NoeNoe becomes an Angel...accidentally.

As the cats struggle to find their way home, they end up being taken in by a farmer, John, and his daughter Cindy.  It seems that they face foreclosure on their family farm, and also someone has been playing pranks that threaten Cindy.  Thumper (renamed Black Cat by Cindy) and Angel immediaely set out to help the duo, a move that ultimately puts Angel's life at risk.

This book isn't as much a mystery as it is a tale of faith and redemption.  I won't share the ending- you'll have to read it for yourself - but those who believe in happy endings will love it. I'd have a box of Kleenex on hand while reading this book, and it did whet my appetite for reading the others in the series!


I would give this book a resounding five paws!


Chazz

GIVEAWAY!  Elaine Faber will give away an ebook copy of Black Cat and the Accidental Angel to one lucky commenter! Just leave your name and email address in our comments section below! Contest ends midnight April 5th.

BLACK CAT AND THE ACCIDENTAL ANGEL

Elaine Faber

Elk Grove Publications/Trade Paperback

Five Paws!


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dpruss@prodigy.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. bonniejdavis@pgd.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for reviewing my book, Chazz. Glad you enjoyed it. I'll bet you'd like all four of my adventures. Black Cat's Legacy, Black Cat and the Lethal Lawyer, this one and the last one Black Cat and the Secret in Dewey's Diary, (a tale of stolen WWII gold coins, never found, but we have clues!!!) Love ya, Black Cat, Esquire

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanted to express my gratitude for the wonderful content you provide about cats! Your website offers valuable information on cat behavior and care. I'm thankful for helping me learn more about my pet cat's health.

    Best regards,
    www.kedipedialove.com.tr

    ReplyDelete