Monday, March 4, 2024

ROCCO introduces Chazz!

 Hello Folks! ROCCO here!


As some of you know, I've been blogging here since 2008!  Im no spring chicken anymore, so the human and I decided it was time for  me to train a protegee!  and here he is!


Meet Chazz!




Chazz is a senior boy (though not as senior as myself) He will be 9 years young this September.  He is a rescue cat. He was rescued from a house that had 83 other cats living in it!  Chazz has a few health issues but overall is in remarkable shape!  He is a loving, affectionate kitty who enjoys a good chin rub and a good book!  

I hope that you all will give him a warm welcome! I look forward to sharing my knowledge with Chazz!


ROCCO    

1 comment:

  1. Welcome, Chazz! I'm sure Rocco will have a lot to teach you.

    ReplyDelete