Wednesday, July 20, 2011

UP AND COMING!

MEOW!

Many have inquired what's in store for the rest of the summer, so I thought I'd share some upcoming events with y'all:

Next week: My guest is former NAL now freelance editor Kristen Weber! Yes, Kris answers questions about something all writers are curious about: the world of editing! What do they look for? Tune in next Wednesday to find out!

August: Part Deux of my interview with the lovely Ashlyn Chase is on the horizon, and hopefully we will have intereviews coming up with author Jill Myles, among others. I'm trying to line up more, and hopefully do at least one a month! However, now that the human must do her rewrites, she's hogging the computer.....

Well, we all didn't think the summer would turn out as hot as it has the past few weeks, meow! it's enough to make one's fur stand on end.....so methinks I'll find a shady spot, cool down, and think up some really cool blogposts for the next few weeks.


MEOWINGLY YOURS,


ROCCO
SCI FI BLOGGING CAT

No comments:

Post a Comment