Tuesday, August 14, 2012

If it's mid-August it's time for ROCCO'S PET OF THE MONTH!

Heh, it's time again for our Pet of the Month...and by popular demand, we've chosen once again to feature a pet of the canine variety...yes, our good friend, PETE WEBB!  Pete's human works with my human, so we always get good pictures of Pete...and for a dog, he is tres photogenic, don't you think?

Here's a new shot of Pete Webb...my Pet for August 2012!  Hey Pete...what's with that centerfold pose??????


Dont' forget to join us next Tuesday, when I get Midnight Louie's creator herself...Carole Nelson Douglas in the hotseat!

Wow!


ROCCO
INCREDIBLE BLOGGING CAT

1 comment:

  1. How did I miss thatyou had a Pet of the Month? I will have to send pictures of my masters...I mean, pets.Please advise!

    ReplyDelete