Monday, June 27, 2011

A MERRY MEOW MONDAY TO ALL!

Merry Monday! Can you believe this month is almost over, and this weekend is Fourth of July! the days are just flying by!

And with them, the human continues to write her books and take care of her back....I do try to help as much as I can - dust with my tail, catch flies, etc. It's a tough job, but someone has to do it. And, oh yeah...I write this blog.

Tomorrow, however, I am turning over the reins to a special guest. Author/Agent Lucienne Diver will guest post tomorrow, meow! Giving me a much needed chance to rest and regroup, and line up what's in store for everyone in July!

So don't forget to tune in tomorrow, kitties, when Lucienne takes over....and then Thursday, in the immortal words of Arnold....I'LL BE BACK!!!!!!


MEOWINGLY YOURS,


ROCCO
SCI FI BLOGGING CAT

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rocco, I can't believe how fast time is flying by either. Summer is too short up here! You have such exciting news too! Keep helping the human so she can write lots.

    ReplyDelete