Wednesday, March 9, 2011

a little bit o'this, a little bit o' that

Just wanted to post a reminder to y'all that my master will be on SciFiSaturday night...this Saturday, March 12! she will be talking about her YA fantasy, MY SUPERHERO SISTER, and also her Paranormal romance, NO REST FOR THE WICCA....so if anyone is interested, tune in to the podcast on Saturday night from 8-9 p.m. (EST).

I also wanted to post a disclaimer: I am NOT, as some people have inferred, a conceited, opinionated tuxedo cat! I have strong beliefs, but I am not opinionated! Far from it! and as far as being conceited....well....just look in the mirror, meow! I mean, have you ever seen a more handsome specimen of tuxedoness?????? (From MAXX: BARF! I mean, really. He licks the bureau mirror in the morning. LICKS IT!!!!!)

Anyhoo, I have some more lengthy posts to prepare so I have to go do some research now....just wanted to throw out a reminder about SciFiSaturdayNight!



ROCCO

No comments:

Post a Comment