Monday, March 14, 2011

We all love SCI FI SATURDAY NIGHT! (Especially ME)

A big thanks to the folks at SciFi Saturday Night who hosted an interview with my master this past Saturday on her new YA fantasy, MY SUPERHERO SISTER. Those folks are fan-tastic! It was a really fun experience - I sat near my master the whole time and I even got to do a "bump" for their site! So dont' be surprised if one night you hear "My name is Rocco - and this is SciFi Saturday Night". SO COOOOOL. I was especially impressed becasue when the call came in, they asked specifically for me. ME. ROCCO, THE BLOGGING CAT. ME.

For those of you who missed it, here's the link so you can hook onto the podcast: http://www.scifisaturdaynight.com/

Please note the title: EVEN CATS LOVE SCI-FI

And we do, we do, we do! We'll post more on them (they have a few ComicCons coming up, which I love) books, movies, etc., in the coming weeks. Stay tuned!

I also want to give a shout out to two people who deserve a mention, but who I couldn't get to on Saturday Night: Jeff Taormina, the guy who did the fabulous artwork for SHS - and my good friend Heather Massey, who does a wonderful job helping promote SHS on her blog, Galaxy Express. We'll get you next time!


MEOW!
ROCCO


(Note: Disclaimer from Maxx: PLease, Sci Fi People, dont' feed into him. He's conceited enough as it is. This has really put him over the top)

2 comments:

  1. You're now listed on the SFSN links page. Congrats to Rocco the Sci Fi Blogging Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOW! My new name - Rocco the Sci Fi Blogging Cat! MEEEEOOOOOWWWWWW

    ReplyDelete