Friday, January 28, 2011

SNOW, GLORIOUS SNOW....


My human is sick of it, as am I and my fellow felines. sure, it looks pretty coming down, and before all the plowing and digging the landscape twinkles with a thousand icy stars....BUT....



Then begins the plowing....mounds and mounds and towers of snow - gee, how high can they get? the parking lot out our back windows looks like the great pyramids....and then there are the cars themselves. The ones that are cleaned out are just barely enough to get out of the space - and if you move it, and someone takes your space, where ya gonna put it? Huh?????



Depressing, really. I feel sorry for stray cats and dogs out in this weather. It makes me appreciate my nice warm home, siblings and wonderful human all the more.



there apparently is no end in sight to snow, glorious snow, so in anticipation of February, I have written the below:



White stuff drifting down

From gray skies above

How can something that looks so pretty

Cause so much trouble and strife?



Snow, glorious Snow

Falling from heaven above

Do us all a favor

And hit the Colorado Rockies instead!





Have a great weekend, everyone!

More posting next week - I've a lot planned, heh heh





ROCCO

1 comment:

  1. My name is Riana from USA i want to testify of a powerful spell caster who return my ex boyfriend,it all started when i took his phone and saw a lady message him that she enjoyed the last time and i confronted him about it he was angry and and stop talking to me from that day he started acting strange then he told me he didn't want me anymore that he loves someone else i was so diver-stated i cried all day and night he blocked me from his Instagram and on phone so i couldn't reach him anymore this made me sad and cry even the more i was searching for something online when i saw a comment about Dr Ogudugu great work i contacted him and told him about my problems and i did everything he asked me to do he told me after 24hrs my ex will return back to me well i doubted him though because my ex didn't want to have anything to do with me anymore the next day to my greatest surprise he called me and was begging me to give him another chance now we are both happy together all thanks to Dr Ogudugu he can also help you contact greatogudugu@gmail.com/WhatsApp: +2348063739701

    ReplyDelete