Monday, January 31, 2011

This weather sucks and how was your weekend?

OY, more snow is predicted for Tuesday/Wednesday. Actually, around our area (NY/NJ) it might be more of an ICY mix which is no better. My human is already bemoaning waiting out in the freezing sleet for the bus to take her to her demanding job where she toils for eight sometimes nine or ten hours a day before returning to feed us!

Some excitement over the weekend when my human's DVR recorder shorted out - actually, it was my sister GATA's fault. She likes to sit her plump body on the DVR becasue it's warm and i imagine what she ate for lunch did not agree with her (else she was eating fuzzies off the rug again) because she threw up all over the DVR and shortly thereafter my human could not record...needless to say, thankfully the cable company was able to come out Sunday with a replacement, but we have all been forbidden to sit on the DVR under pane of death - although when the human's at work, the cats will play, right? Heh heh heh

I myself would never DREAM of sitting on the DVR (note from Maxx: You would too, Rocco. But you're too fat to jump up there) WHAT NERVE!

Anyhoo this inclement weather is excellent for reading and movie watching, so look for some cool posts on more books and my fave movies!

and now I have to go do commando duty on the DVR - I need the brownie points with MOM.

ROCCO

1 comment:

  1. My name is Riana from USA i want to testify of a powerful spell caster who return my ex boyfriend,it all started when i took his phone and saw a lady message him that she enjoyed the last time and i confronted him about it he was angry and and stop talking to me from that day he started acting strange then he told me he didn't want me anymore that he loves someone else i was so diver-stated i cried all day and night he blocked me from his Instagram and on phone so i couldn't reach him anymore this made me sad and cry even the more i was searching for something online when i saw a comment about Dr Ogudugu great work i contacted him and told him about my problems and i did everything he asked me to do he told me after 24hrs my ex will return back to me well i doubted him though because my ex didn't want to have anything to do with me anymore the next day to my greatest surprise he called me and was begging me to give him another chance now we are both happy together all thanks to Dr Ogudugu he can also help you contact greatogudugu@gmail.com/WhatsApp: +2348063739701

    ReplyDelete